Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 14, 2012

"Say What!?"

Mady is enamored with the story of Jonah.
It could be because we have a very good "boy friend" named Jonah, that we play with and see a lot.
Or it could be because we have a children's version of the Story of Jonah among her little "library".

Either way. She constantly talks about Jonah and the whale.

The other day I asked her what place did God tell Jonah to go to?
To which she should have said: Nineveh 
My child's answer: "Cinnamon " 

Not quite Love, but you get major points for making your mom and dad laugh until their were tears in our eyes!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The other day we were running to our car when it was raining and Mady proclaimed:
"Mom! Its drippin' every-where!? " 
Almost in a tone of disbelief. So precious.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Refrigerator = Fridger 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a GROSS one. (You've been warned)
Mady and I recently came down with the Stomach bug.
I woke up Thursday morning with a bad stomach ache and actually got sick before Mady even woke up. I was nervous to expose her to my germs but had to be Mom until Daddy came home from work.

To my surprise, the Stomach bug also visited Mady. She apparently vomited on one of her blankets in the wee hours of the morning. She was calling for me over the monitor like normal and I went in and saw all her stuffed animals and other blankets on the floor (out of her crib) unscathed by the vomit.

She looked up at me and said: "Mommy, I sleepy so good!" 
To which I said: Good Honey. Getting closer now I could smell that she had gotten sick.
She immediately picks up her only remaining blanket and says: "Ewww yuck! Sicky all over it!!! " 

I love my little clean girl. What a dream. She had removed all other things as to not get "sicky" all over them. (Don't be fooled, they still got washed).

Poor Daddy didn't fair so well.  The surprise she left in her crib at nap wasn't as tidy.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter