Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 2, 2012

This is why.....

you shouldn't allow your 2 year old access to your smart phone.....

First reason being: You'll never get it back

Second reason being: They will randomly take pictures and screen shots (which I am not even sure how to do that) of every thing!! 

I will also neither confirm nor deny that said 2 year old may have even shot a video and captured a fight serious discussion between a husband and a wife. Discovered later by husband and wife and served to be "vehicle" for the Holy Spirit to bring about repentance.
Hilarious and true. 

Some of Mady's Photography
























I hope this serves as a WARNING to you.  Do not share your smart phone with a 2 year old. You may have results like these...and a 2 year old that develops into an insistent child who assumes that whenever you are on your phone she has a "turn" next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter