He is marrying a beautiful woman named Sarah, who ironically shares the same Birthday as me! Fun.
Mady is going to be a FLOWER GIRL!!! I cannot wait. This will be her first wedding. I am so excited. She will LOVE dressing up like "a princess flower girl" (what we are calling it) and walking with another 2 year old girl down the isle. I am praying NOW for it to go well. As you know, 2 year olds are very unpredictable. I think she will do well though. Thankfully, my soon-to-be sister in law, Sarah is okay with a "minor" isle walking "mishap". However, we are hopeful these two curly haired, blue eyed beauties will do fine.
Aren't they just disgustingly cute??
We are excited for them.
Aren't these pictures great?
My wonderful sister
Very excited to see how the Lord will receive much glory through this .
Did I mention we are ALL in the wedding. Yes. [ALL]
I've already mentioned Mady.
Me. Brit. Bryan. Blake. Luke. Layton. Pops. ....the only one not in the actual wedding party is MiMi, but she is practically in it by being the Mother of the Groom, right?
Its going to be fun.
So...last week Brittany, my nephew Layton and Madelyn and I all meet in E-Town to try on Sarah's Bridesmaids dresses and get measured. MiMi was able to meet us to. We had a lot of fun trying them on and the kids loved chasing each other through the isles of dresses. Thankfully, nothing was damaged.
Check out this cousin love!! How precious.
| TICKLE time! She loves her Big Cousin! |
| Sisters |
We love it.
Our kids even look alike.....
| Precious |
It was lots of fun to spend the day with them.
A sweet day trip.
Oh...here are the pictures of the DRESS!!! FUN!
Keep in mind...this dress is NOT my size and its not the right color yet.
But...you can definitely tell how beautiful it is!!
We're thinking hair up to show off the amazing collar!!! Loving it!


No comments:
Post a Comment