Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

February 24, 2012

Sick Day Pt. 2

I love Quiche. Its so good and so easy-
and a quick way to use up eggs that are about to go bad.
I actually decided to make homemade crust too. Found a super easy recipe online and tried it.
It was delicious.

But the best part was not the quiche-
it was making it with my beautiful, helpful, cheerful, loving daughter!
We had a blast!

Crust

Add a little cheese to the bottom...just for good measure.

Mix 'er-up!!

Mixing was her favorite part!

Spinach, mozarella and cheddar cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.

Looks good to me! Now lets bake it!




So after we made the quiche and I popped it in the oven I let her sprinkle the salt and pepper in a measuring cup while I cleaned some dishes. She loved it. The occupied her attention for quite a long time.

Oh Maid!! Where are you? Haha.

Little helper even helped clean up! Bless her heart she is my kinda gal!

Oh yeah! Mommy Daughter days are so fun, even if you have a stinky cold!

Our finished product! Pretty darn tasty if you ask me.
Mommy <3 Mady

With my love to cook and for my daughter, it was a win-win day! 
I hope we have many more opportunities to be side by side in the kitchen. 

Hopefully teaching her to love and serve her family well. Full tummies and full hearts. 
Cheezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter