Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 12, 2011

Big Girl Stuff

Dis is my party dress my Mimi got for me....


Its a party dress, so i guess i better cwap for somebodies...

I wuv dressin' up all fancy smancy and I wuv this dress..
Ta-DA!

I have a total of 7 teeth and some of my new words are "Octopus", "Banana" and "Apple".
  I can even say some 4 word sentences!
I wuv going new places. I wave, smile and say "Hi"! 
Mommy says she thought I was going to be shy,
but lately I've been surprising her.

I just like the attention. :)


I'm walking pretty much all the time now....except when I want to get somewhere really quick....then I SPEED CRAWL!
I am really into music, singin' and dancin' too! 
I know how to pretend like I'm snappin' my fingers when I dance!
At church when the music stops and it gets all quiet I yell
"SING", thinking every one might start singing again. 
Hasn't worked yet, but I'll keep trying.

Momma says I wear her out! 
But sometimes she loves me so much, it wears me out!
Growin up is hard to do....
Momma says I can take a break and be a little baby doll for a while longer!
We'll see.


Just wanted to show you my new party dress and share stuff I' ve learned recently.
So mommy doesn't forget :)
Love,
Mady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter