Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 26, 2011

No space left

What does this title mean?
Well, it means that there is no space left for pictures on my blogy-blog.

Funny. My brother told me I should put away the digital camera because I obviously take too many pictures. Hah. Who could resist when your subject is so cute.

[Insert cute picture of Mady that I just don't have anymore GB left on my blog for, sad.]

Its ok. I bought some more storage. I know that sounds ridiculous, but this blog is a scrapbook. I am literally am turning it into a book for my coffee table each year. I lack time and energy for anything more creative than this and photography. All my creative energies are spent with my little 30 inch 20+ pound cutie-pa-tutie. 

[Insert another picture of Mady]
Now because I cannot put any cute pictures, I will record some funny "Say what!?" Things Mady has started to say recently. 

A few weeks ago I was showering during Mady's nap and heard her waking over the monitor so I ran down stairs in my towel and proceeded to get her out of her crib to join me upstairs while I finished getting ready. As I stood, dripping wet with my towel on with my arms out to pick her up she pointed to my brown towel and said: "Bear" and "Rrroaarr"! Hilairous. She thinks my brown towel turns me into a bear!

When Mady wants me or Bryan she says all in the same word: "MommaDadda", its so cute. Its our brand name as her parents.

If she wants us to pick her up she says: "Up down", all at once as well. She knows they go together, but not so sure how they work together. 

She is obsessed lately with the bathroom. Likes going in there and shutting the door....usually to go "Poo Poo". Very quietly too. Funny how she knows this is what you do.

She is also obsessed with brushing her teeth. She says "Teeth-Brush" for her toothbrush every time she is near the bathroom sink. Maybe she'll be a dentist. 

Loves her new kitchen and continues to pretend cook. She feeds all her baby dolls and bears with a spoon. She makes the eating sound each time she feeds them by mouth and then says "Mmmm" for them. She must be a great cook!

She refers to our laptops as "Duck" because she loves to watch the same Youtube video of Elmo's Ducks over and over and OVER.  We have to tell her the ducks are napping to get her mind off of it. I think she believes we watch the duck video over and over again when we are using the computer.

When we ask Mady how big she is she used to just throw her hands up above her head, now she says: "Soooo"! While holding her hands up.

Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter