Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 17, 2011

Pudding Painting

I remember as a small child I used to love playing with shaving cream on a flat surface.
As Mady continues to get bigger I am constantly looking for fun activities to do with her.
The shaving cream activity came to mind and then I remembered that she'd probably eat it....

Whats the next best thing?
CHOCOLATE PUDDING!

It didn't last long, as you can see.


I know this is super out of focus, but so funny. She is her mother's daughter; as she bites her tongue when she's working hard!






She would say "Mmmmmm" when she put the pudding in her mouth!


The aftermath of a successfully tasteful activity for a toddler.

This time I just gave her a scoop of pudding. 
I wonder what she could do with a cup? 
I'm scared to see what all that caffeine would do to her.
Over all, a great activity for my growing 14 month old.
Did I just type 14 month old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter