Momma! We've got some work to do!
Look at all of this laundry!
I can help you fold it.
First you have to separate it.
Just like this.
Find this sock's mate.
and just start foldin' em' up!
Its easy.
What is this thingy,
Momma?
Is this how it works?
Or maybe like this!
Here I come to get ya!
So proud of my little helper. Good thing the Swiffer sweeper is light weight....this just may be a good chore for her in a few months. She already helps around the house by feeding Calvin each morning...and I mean more than the scraps that get thrown dropped from the high chair.
She actually gets excited to go to the basement, where Calv's food is and feed him breakfast. Which usually consists of her on my hip while I feed him, but she's learning! Did I mention I love having a little helper?
Because I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment